What is it
What is ToothCamp & Why?
March 20th is World Oral Health Day.
The focus of this day is based on the importance of oral health worldwide!
Do you know that teeth become mature at the age of 22 and more susceptible to cavities and wear?
- HOLES AND ROOT CANAL IGNITIONS BY CARIES
- BAD BREATH, INFLAMED GUMS, TOOTH LOSS AND HEART COMPLAINTS BY PERIODONTITIS
- WEAR, LOSS OF FUNCTION AND PAIN BY EROSION
Do you know that besides ugly teeth, also decreased resistance, premature birth and heart diseases are possible consequences of poor oral hygiene?
What is ToothCamp?
ToothCamp is a Theatrical Informative Event about oral health.
During ToothCamp we will present motivating and stimulating dental information for children aged 11, 12 and 13 years old. The aim is; generating more positive motivations for the adolescent’s own mouth with humor, tension and surprises.
- AND there is also a contest; The winning school can take their class to NEMO for free..
- AND We’re settin a BRUSH SING RECORD!!
- AND ALSO PARENTS ARE WELCOME, you’re never too old to learn!
The idea is to offer information that suits their immediate future and experience like Biology-, Chemistry and physics. These are subjects there are going to get in Secondary school.
ToothCamp is for 8th graders who are transitioning to high school and have finished their tests on March 20th.
It is, besides useful, also great for these kids to have a funny, provocative and occasionally exciting afternoon.